Building your own program

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Building your own program

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Danmusic1968
      Participant

I am using the H90 control app and want to build my own two effects say a delay that I want into any other effect for example reverb. So program A is Delay but program B is thru/ empty and I want to an effect into B. Or say leave the B effect in but change A.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      darrenleblanc
      Participant

Are you asking how to get a preset to load into B?

apalazzolo
      Participant

1. Starting from the screen you show, select “preset library” in the bottom right of the screen (note that B is already selected).  Select the desired type of effect and the algorithm in the box above “preset library”.  See current presets for that algo in the middle of the screen.  Audition presets to find preset closest to the effect you want and select “parameters” in the bottom left of screen.  Modify preset B and A parameters as desired (optionally (re)naming the program) and save preset(s) and/or program as desired.

2.  To swap out either preset A and/or B, select the name of the preset you want to change near the top of the screen. Then follow the instructions above.

Good luck!

Danmusic1968
        Participant

No. Move a factory preset into user 2.

Danmusic1968
      Participant

Hi Guys. As I am using the H90 I am really finding out things by chance and just putting more time into the journey.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>About a hour after I posted this thread I did it! I found out how to build a program and move effects in and out etc. I DID IT! Now it’s the routing and expression pedals and how the can effect the program I made.</p>
      Thanks for the support and advice.

Eventide Rules!

CharlesMullen
      Participant

Hi Guys. As I am using the H90 I am really finding out things by chance and just putting more time into the journey. <p style=”text-align: left;”>About a hour after I posted this thread I did it! I found out how to build a program and move effects in and out etc. I DID IT! Now it’s the routing and expression pedals and how the can effect the program I made.</p> Thanks for the support and advice. This approach, akin to creating a customized curriculum, allows for a more personalized and flexible learning experience. It emphasizes the importance of autonomy in education, enabling learners to focus on areas of interest and adapt to their preferred pace. For those seeking academic assistance, https://ca.edubirdie.com/ is a platform offering a range of educational services. Just as building a personalized program enhances learning, academic support services contribute to a well-rounded educational experience, fostering success in diverse subjects. Eventide Rules!

thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.