cant connect to h9000

Home Forums Products Rackmount cant connect to h9000

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kims
      Participant

Hi

I searched and searched, but no luck what is the problem – I can see you have heard this question before:

My H9000 (i just bought it used, and saw it working in Emote before buy) now it doesnt connect to Emote here at my home

FW is now updated to 2.1.10(132), it is a wired ethernet – “No device found” in Emote 2.0.5(1)

Network is found in my H9000

what is wrong?

bsfreq
      Participant

Sounds to me like a simple network setup problem. Perhaps the previous owner used it with a static IP-address?

Have you enabled “DHCP” in IP-address settings?

https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h9000/2.0/content/setup/h9000setup.html#ethernet-setup

bsfreq
      Participant

Hi I searched and searched, but no luck what is the problem – I can see you have heard this question before: My H9000 (i just bought it used, and saw it working in Emote before buy) now it doesnt connect to Emote here at my home FW is now updated to 2.1.10(132), it is a wired ethernet – “No device found” in Emote 2.0.5(1) Network is found in my H9000 what is wrong?

Oh.. just read your post details.. The Emote version to use with the 2.1.10 beta firmware is Emote 2.1.2, available here:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/forums/topic/public-beta-release-h9000-fw-2-1-10-emote-2-1-2/

(Also, in the beta update manual they ask to quit and restart Emote after firmware upgrade and H9000 reboot.)

kims
      Participant

Yes i have, and i tried “rescan networks” still no device found

i just tried to change the ip in H9000 and i cancelled it, it ask for a password i cancelled it

kims
      Participant

Ok i try it im on Windows 11

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You don’t need to change the IP address, please leave the default settings. DHCP will be on by default.

What are you using to connect the H9000 to your computer? Are you using Windows or Mac?

kims
      Participant

Yes! Bonjour install did it!

thank you!

i overlooked that…sorry

now it works 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.