H90 Control Instructions

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Control Instructions

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      PEIPUNK
      Participant

Hey there, just got the H90 today – the control software seems great but isn’t intuitive enough to warrant the absence of any supporting instructional documentation.

Can I mix and match presets/algorithms to make custom programs or am I limited to the factory programs?

brock
      Participant

That’s the beauty of it: you can mix & match anything together, tweak that to your liking, then save it as a customized creation.

It would be difficult to absorb all that the H90 can do on day one.  It’s important to run through all the onboard controls and gestures at the start.

The online / linked H90 manual is comprehensive.  As for H90 Control instructions, it takes a few sessions to get to your comfort zone.  It will read exactly what’s on the pedal itself.  Makes for a great macro view of the overall picture.

My personal approach has most all of the loading, Preset creation & adjustments on the pedal itself.  H90 Control for some fine tuning, Program management, and such.  I rarely leave the Parameters page.

PEIPUNK
      Participant

Also wondering if I can hard-pan two Instant Phasers in parallel

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, this isn’t possible. Only certain algorithms (Head Space, Polyphony, etc) have specific panning controls.

PEIPUNK
      Participant

I’ll give that workflow a whirl, thanks.

I’d consider the H90 manual comprehensive if it included an ‘H90 Control’ section. The program is fairly intuitive but there’s enough ambiguity to warrant a wee explanatory supplement.

PEIPUNK
      Participant

Also it should be mentioned: I fucking love this pedal haha

GLP
      Participant

It would be nice to have a manual for H90 Control. Having a hard time with setting up external control of parameters.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear you are having issues, can you please be more specific with what you are having a hard time with?

In Parameters view, you can directly map any parameter by clicking the arrow next to it and bringing up the mapping menu.

In Control Assignments view, you can map the quick knobs and footswitches, or set up external control of the performance parameters.

GLP
      Participant

Trying to controll the Hotknob

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You can follow my instructions above to map a parameter to a HotKnob. HotKnob P is located at the bottom of the screen in Parameters view. You can access HotKnob A or B by clicking the “general” tab below the preset title. Let me know if that helps.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.