H9 Core not Maxing Out

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Core not Maxing Out

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      edwinstar
      Participant

Hi!

I have a H9 Core and i just read that the Max Out Program is on Sale. So i bought Algos till i reached my 15th purchased Algo, which is the Number to reach to Max Out a H9 Core at the Moment. I now have 15 Algos in my Account that say “purchased”.

Unfortunatly, when i sync my H9 with the IOS app, it doesn’t Max Out.

When i go to the Store App, under MAX OUT Info it still says 30 Algos to Max Out a H9 Core.

It seems like the H9 Control Store knows nothing about this Holiday Sale.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

I just looked up your account.  You already maxed out an H9 in March of 2015.  You can only max out once.  You can't for example buy 10 things and max out a standard and then buy five more things and max out a core.

Jonkaille

Hi, 

Please teach me : 

I own a MAX H9, so if i buy a Core H9, i can max it without spending monay, that’s right ?

thanks

gkellum
        Participant
        Jonkaille wrote:

I own a MAX H9, so if i buy a Core H9, i can max it without spending monay, that's right ?

If you own a Max H9, you can use all of the algorithms from the Max on your Core as well as long as the Max is registered to your account. The Core remains a Core though, and if you sell your Max, you will no longer be able to use all of the algorithms from the Max on your Core.

Jonkaille

That’s great, thank you Edwinstar

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘H9 Core not Maxing Out’ is closed to new replies.