H9 stopped receiving PC changes from Helix

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 stopped receiving PC changes from Helix

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TheMrQueen
      Participant

Please help! I set my my LT to send PC changes to my H9 through different snapshots (fairly easy using instant commands).

However, on my gig I was adjusting mix on verb sound with app on tablet – after saving a couple times I notice now none of my programmed changes work. The H9 will only stay on the current algorithm I select, even if I turn of and restart both units.

What happend?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Did you make sure your H9 is set to the same MIDI channel as the Helix? Can you confirm that the Helix is still sending PC messages with a different device?

TheMrQueen
        Participant

Yes, I can not confirm the helix is sending pc messages to other devices at the moment because hilariously enough these are my only two pedals I currently own haha. I’ll have to figure out a way to test that when I get back from my trip.

They for sure are in same midi channels. Iv even tried different ones in different presets.

I remember specifically when it happend. It was as if saving an algorithm I was messing with (Lowered verb several times and used save to h9 on app) stunted the h9. This was at a gig and was pretty annoying since I use the h9 for most of my verb/delay sounds.

TheMrQueen
      Participant

Anyone have something like this happen?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

If you connect the Helix to your computer via USB and use a MIDI monitor app, you should be able to confirm that it is sending PC changes (or not). https://www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor/

You could also try a reset on the H9, you should backup your presets first. To restore Factory Presets and all System settings, power up the H9 while simultaneously pressing the Right Footswitch and the big Knob until [INITIA] is displayed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.