H9 volume is always at “0” ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 volume is always at “0” ?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      J.Paul
      Participant

Hi folks. I’ve had my H9 for many years and have had good expression and midi programming experiences. Software 5.8.5

All of a sudden the (red ring) volume is stuck on “0”. I can move it with an expression pedal but a pat h change always loads at “0”.

I can save it at “100” but when it loads again it loads at “0”. No volume.

This happens with nothing connected, It doesn’t matter if “EXP control input” is checked or not.

Any suggestions?

brock
      Participant

Check to see if Global Input Swell (or Global Output Swell) are ON in the System settings.  I’m thinking that (maybe) your expression pedal was at full Heel when you disconnected it.

J.Paul
        Participant

good suggestion but no. I checked them both. Turned them both on turned them both off and it does the same thing either way:

the red ring comes to “100” but when a new patch is loaded the volume defaults to “0”.

I also updated software to 5.9.1

J.Paul
      Participant

performed initialized reset.

still doing the same thing

nothing attached

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Does the issue only happen with an expression pedal connected? Do your presets load with the correct value if the expression pedal isn’t connected?

Are you able to test this with a different pedal/cable?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.