How to import H9 presets to H90

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to import H9 presets to H90

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      dirkserries
      Participant

Just purchased myself the H90, what a machine.

Maybe it has already been explained but can’t find it on the forum but I imported my H9 preset list into the H90 but don’t see them anywhere.

I would expected it would be shown as a new user list but it doesn’t.

Does anybody know where I need to look ?

Thanks,

Dirk.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

I’ve moved your question to a new topic so it is easier for other users to find this information.

How did you import your H9 Presets?

If you click the import list button (#7 in the manual here: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.7.5/content/h90-control/edit.html#the-playlist) that will import your H9 list as an H90 list. You will be prompted to name the new list and it will show up as a an option to select as the H90’s playlist.

dirkserries
      Participant

Thanks, however when I import the presets from my H9 I’m not getting prompted to name a new list. It doesnt do anything.  Same for preset lists as presets themselves.

Strange.

brock
      Participant

@dirkserries, are you updated to the latest version of H90 Control 1.7.6?  I know there was an update previous to that one which broke the H9 Import.  It’s since been restored.

dirkserries
      Participant

Yes I’ve, H90 updated and the latest version of the H90 control on my MacBook Air M2, works absolutely fine and very smooth apart from importing my preset files 🙁

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. This may be an issue with the way you have exported the H9 list.

Please go to the Presets List tab in H9 Control and click the “more” dropdown menu in the top right corner, then select “Export preset list”.

Once you have exported the list again, please try the H90 Control import and let me know what happens.

If you still have issues, please email support@eventide.com and send us the list you are trying to import.

dirkserries
      Participant

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. This may be an issue with the way you have exported the H9 list. Please go to the Presets List tab in H9 Control and click the “more” dropdown menu in the top right corner, then select “Export preset list”. Once you have exported the list again, please try the H90 Control import and let me know what happens. If you still have issues, please email support@eventide.com and send us the list you are trying to import.

This works !  What a relief, thank you so much for your patience and help to find the right way to import the preset files.  Onwards with the bliss…

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear that worked for you!

Jop vS
      Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to import my H9 presets into my H90 as well, but keep getting the following message:

“List Import Error

Routing modes don’t match!

List is for ‘Insert’ mode”

I’ve tried switching my H9 from normal routing to pre/post before saving and exporting the list after that, but that didn’t solve the problem. Am I missing something or is it impossible to import an H9 list to an H90 that is set to dual routing?

Thanks!

Jop

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Thanks for reporting this. Currently you cannot import H9 lists when the pedal is in Dual Mode but we are looking into the option to allow this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jop vS
        Participant

Ok, thanks. I’ll recreate the patches manually

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.